Sorry I'm a bit late on this but here are the details on BlueCrab's latest Sylverant event celebrating 20 years of the North American Dreamcast and the 10th anniversary of the Sylverant PSO server!
- This event, like previous events, requires you to have enabled /trackkills on your account while logged in (with /login or /tlogin). It is only open to those with a registered account on the Sylverant website that have registered their serial number and access key on the site.
- This event tracks various statistics during your gameplay, including the number of enemies you have killed. Also, kills and various other events that happen in game may reward you with various kinds of Dreamcast Accessories (virtually, of course — nobody’s actually getting any BBAs out of this event). These accessories will be able to be traded in after the event.
- The list of prizes that can be traded for after the event will be posted at a later date.
- The /trackkills command must be run on each registered guild card in your account in order to make progress on that guild card.
- If you used the /trackkills command in the earlier events, unless you have since disabled it, you will be able to collect trinkets and track your statistics.
- Cheating of any kind (be it by way of using a cheat device such as a CodeBreaker or by abusing game bugs) is not permitted! Anyone caught cheating in any way is subject to being banned from the server. This event is meant to be fun for everyone, not for a small group of cheaters to run away with it! There have been people disqualified in previous events — don’t become the next one to be disqualified for cheating!
- Statistics will only be counted on Iselia, Altimira, and Palmacosta. Scripting support is still not quite working on Vega.
- You may use the /showitems command on a ship to see your currently collected accessory totals.
- Trinket drop rates may be adjusted as the event goes on. Also, there may be various announced and unannounced incentives for playing at different times during the event period.